Hi, everyone.
It is now about time to start my new blog with my current English course, so I decided to tell you guys a bit about me: I am Barry, originally from Guinea. I speak French and English is my second language. My major interest right now, is to become a Register Nurse someday. This is my current goal in attending both Glendale Community College and Arizona State University. Beside my schooling program, I have a big passion to all types of musics but I listen more often to reggae musics. I like to make friends with all kinds of persons from different cultures as I am generally sociable in personality. I am looking forward to share my thoughts, interests and relevant topics through this web and also looking forward to hear from you guys experience as well. Hope we all have a successful semester with this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment