
When I first entered this course, I thought blogging would end up as tedious busywork at the beginning.
It seemed a little overwhelming at first.
However, after the first few days, I found the whole activity rather enjoyable. It’s great to express your opinions on various topics, and seeing how different they can be compared to others. This opens up to great discussions.
Such thoughtful discourse is really what I’ve always wanted to experience. I’ll have the ability to continue reading up on the thoughts of others while sharing my own as well.


Since then, especially the day I was able to post my first entry, I just been loving doing this class project. It is a good source for learning, exploring new informations, and having the ability to read the thoughts of others while sharing your own ideas as well.
Secondly, I feel more comfortable writing blogs now compared to the four writing projects we had during this semester. Posting pictures and videos were very interesting. I was able to do so and explained the images and videos I was posting. I feel like I was on my Face Book page where I can post pictures and add descriptions to them.
In addition, the interactions with my classmates were also interesting. I was able to comment on their posts and they were able to do the same on my posts. A good source to help students that are not comfortable to write in English. That is really what I enjoy most about blogging.
Moreover, blogging is also a good strategy to push students feel free in their writings and help them learn out of school. Before I thought when I wrote something nobody could read it, but now I realized that I can put my work on the blog and anyone from the world can read it.
My suggestion at this point, is to encourage the professor to keep assigning blogs, so students learn in a comfortable way. It is useful, especially when English is your second language. In fact, I could not believe I was able to write all of the entries I did this semester. The atmosphere was laid back, at no pressure, and that just made me write more and more anytime I was given an assignment.
The most important thing I leaned about blogging is the idea of sharing your experience with others and have an open discussion to better understand your post. I learned more by reading my classmates posts.
Hey! :) If you are a writer of opinion blogs this a better opportunity to state your mind on a subject. You can get people to respond to your posts which makes it more fun as well. Another thing I like about blogger is, if you tend to be a writer of discussion blogs, you have the opportunity to stay neutral and have your audience or readers give their own view on things. The social interaction and the idea of sharing your knowledge is also another major importance about blogger. For instance, if you share a knowledge that you understand; you tend to help a lot of readers and stay connected with them.
Blogging is fun!!!!!




Barry--I am glad you enjoyed the blog project and found the value in it. You have some good content and writing here. Thanks for the feedback and hard work. Keep blogging!
ReplyDelete