After watching the movie "Food Inc", I was shocked seeing the different realities about the food I eat and how it is produced.
Under is the preview of the actual movie:
Food is one of our primary needs that keep us alive, so companies or government that are in charge do not have to take advantage on people, just so that they can make more money. I have never thought about where the food I eat comes from because everything looks clean and label in any stores I go. After the video, I have just been wondering now about my health and other people's health because of the food we eat every single day.
People are dying and getting sick everyday because of the way major food corporations treat animals. It seems that the government knows really what is going on but they still support the food corporations by passing laws in favor of these corporations, just because of money. It comes to think if these corporations will control the world someday with the help of the government.So far, our nation's food supply is now controlled by these handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment.
A few people in the movie did not want to be interviewed and did not want either to show us the reality of the way they treat animals.
This was sad to see, and I can clearly see now why a good friend of mine switch to become vegetarian because of how sad she feels seeing the animals conditions.




No comments:
Post a Comment